Who are we?
We are a young company disrupting the way technology is delivered. Our Clients work with us because we deliver IT solutions that solve real business problems in days and weeks.
Our unique approach combines business process improvement with application development to deliver bespoke solutions and instant value to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
We do this using our expert consultancy and by utilising a revolutionary Low-Code Application Development Platform called Vinyl. We combine this with other advanced technologies such as AI, to create powerful and complex Enterprise ready applications in weeks instead of the months taken with traditional development methods.
What is the role?
We are looking for talented people to join our central Amsterdam based team. You should have been working in application development or consultancy for at least two years. Whatever your background you will be interested in technology and have an eye for detail.
As an Application Developer/Solution Architect you will be responsible for building Vinyl™ applications. Engaging directly with the client you will design, manage and build applications faster than you may think possible. This is highly rewarding work with many opportunities for rapid growth and progression.
You will start out…
- Designing and build applications for a wide range of Clients
- Driving innovation and continuous improvement for our Clients
- Assisting in pre-sales activity as required by conducting demos
- Becoming an expert in Vinyl™ a low-code development platform
- Working directly with clients to strategize and find use cases for our services
You will probably have….
- 2-5 years of experience in software development or consulting
- A good understanding of data modelling and concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ability to work from home up to 50%, travel up to 50%
You may well have…
- Expertise in SQL, Oracle, or other relational database management system
- Experience with User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design
- Knowledge of REST APIs and other integration technologies
- Experience with AI and/or machine learning
We can offer you…
- A vibrant working environment right in the middle of Amsterdam
- Flexible combination between home/office based working
- Spaces membership allowing for working from other locations
- Training on a state-of-the-art software development platform
- The experience of growing with our business
- Flexible working hours
We are always looking for talented people to join our team, if this doesn’t exactly fit your profile apply anyway, we would love to meet you!
How to Apply
- Applications to be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Applicants should submit a covering letter with their CV
- Candidates will be pre-selected by Teams interview
- Selected candidates will be provided an on-line introduction to Vinyl and given opportunity to build their own Application