Junior support/development technician
Who are we?
We are a young company disrupting the way technology is delivered. Our Clients work with us because we deliver IT solutions that solve real business problems in days and weeks.
Our unique approach combines business process improvement with application development to deliver bespoke solutions and instant value to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
We do this using our expert consultancy and by utilising a revolutionary Low-Code Application Development Platform called Vinyl. We combine this with other advanced technologies such as AI, to create powerful and complex Enterprise ready applications in weeks instead of the months taken with traditional development methods.
We are looking for talented people to join our central Amsterdam based team. Be part of our Agile Team supporting BluMarbl’s customers and working within the Rapid Application Factory Team.
Help BluMarbl digitally transform their customers processes and enhance their systems using the Zudy Vinyl no-code platform.
Learn how to engage with clients to understand their businesses and build fast scalable solutions to help them solve their industries challenges.
The successful applicant will receive training in the Agile/Scrum methodology as well as in the Vinyl no-code platform.
As a member of the team you will participate in the Agile process for planning their workload and will be tasked with delivering user stories that they feel competent to complete.
We are looking for ambitous people who want to become developers and solution architects
You will start out…
- Performing support activities for BluMarbl’s Clients
- Becoming an expert in Vinyl™ a low-code development platform
- Start developing applications within the framework of the Rapid Application Factory Team
- Learn about the Agile process
Skills and Experience
Gartner predicts that more than half of all B2E (business-to-employee) mobile apps will be created by enterprise business analysts using codeless tools. This ongoing shift is increasing the number of potential app creators from individuals with coding skills to anyone with internet access and functional business acumen.
The future generation of consultants will be part techie part business analyst.
So we are looking for technically skilled but also business conversant candidates that want careers in:
- business analysis
- application development & support
- IT consultancy
- systems design
They will have enjoyed and been passionate about the following studies:
- Business Systems Analysis and Design
- Database Design and Development
- Basics of the Business Environment
- Business Systems Analysis
- Database Principles
- Information Systems and Project Management
Have knowledge about:
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Database design
And may be interested in:
- IBM Watson (Conversation service, Discovery, Knowledge Studio)
You may have a degree in:
- Business Information Systems BSc (Hons)
- Data Science and Analytics BSc (Hons)
- Computer Science
We can offer you…
- A vibrant working environment right in the middle of Amsterdam
- Flexible combination between home/office based working
- Spaces membership allowing for working from other locations
- Training on a state-of-the-art software development platform
- The opportunity for fast personal development
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
- Applications are to be submitted by email to email@example.com
- Applicants should submit a covering letter with their CV
- Candidates will be pre-selected by skype interview
- Selected candidates should then expect a formal interview on site
- Working hours are 8 hours a day between 8:00-18:00
- Zudy Vinyl and Scrum methodology training included