Senior Solution Architect
Who are we?
We are a young company disrupting the way technology is delivered. Our clients work with us because we provide IT solutions that solve real business problems in days not weeks.
Our unique approach combines business process improvement with application development to deliver bespoke solutions and instant value to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business.
We do this using our expert consultancy and by utilising a revolutionary Low-Code Application Development Platform called Vinyl. We combine this with other advanced technologies such as AI, to create powerful and complex Enterprise ready applications in weeks instead of the months taken with traditional development methods.
What is the role?
We are looking for talented people to join our central Amsterdam based team. You should be passionate about designing and building software applications. Whatever your background you will be interested in technology and have an eye for detail.
As a Senior Solution Architect you will be responsible for building Vinyl™ applications. Engaging directly with the client you will design, manage and build applications faster than you may think possible. This is highly rewarding work.
You will be expected to…
- Provide technical leadership to our team
- Design and build Vinyl™ applications
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement for our Clients
You will probably have….
- Built software applications or databases
- A good understanding of data modelling and concepts
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
You may well have…
- Expertise in SQL, Oracle, or other relational database management systems
- Knowledge of REST APIs and other integration technologies
We can offer you…
- A very attractive salary to reflect your experience and the speed we are able to deliver
- A vibrant working environment right in the middle of Amsterdam
- Flexible combination between home/office based working
- Spaces membership allowing for working from other locations
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
- Applications to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should submit a covering letter with their CV
- Candidates will be pre-selected by Teams interview